Eating right and getting plenty of rest are only part of pre-natal care. There’s another important favor you can do for your baby before he or she is born: you can choose to give birth in a setting that offers the highest quality medical care, a flexible and professional staff, and luxurious, soothing surroundings.
At Riverview Hospital’s Maternity Center, we strive to make bringing your baby into the world as comfortable and as joyful as possible. Just how comfortable? While some hospitals merely offer the comforts of home, the Private LDR (Labor/ Delivery/ Recovery) rooms at Riverview feel more like a 4-star hotel. In fact, each of our private suites offers these amenities:
- A flat-screen television with a DVD player
- In-room Internet access
- A private bathroom with a shower
- A comfortable sofa, sophisticated décor, and original artwork.
- Plenty of room for your partner to stay with you and your newborn 24 hours a day
- Restaurant-quality meals, along with round-the-clock access to a Nourishment Center filled refreshing snacks and drinks for both you and your partner
- Enough space so siblings and grandparents can visit in the LDR room soon after the baby is born.
And while you’re welcome to keep your baby with you every minute, our nursery, featuring a charming "starlight" ceiling, is always open and staffed, just in case you need a rest. We also offer a Special Care Nursery should your infant have some special needs.
To help new parents celebrate the birth of their new family member, Riverview Hospital offers an in-house photography studio featuring Little Blessings Photography. Learn more about our studio. Naming the baby is up to you. Anticipating your questions is up to us.
At Riverview, we strive to prepare every member of the family for baby’s arrival. To read more about our services, and about childbirth in general, just click on the appropriate link. And if there’s anything else you’d like to ask about the Riverview Maternity Center, feel free to contact us.
For More Information
Physician ReferralPhone: 317-776-7450
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Fathers or partners may visit at any time.
Tours of the Riverview Maternity Center are led by a registered nurse. Tour stops include labor and delivery suites, triage rooms, special care nursery, mother/baby suites and more. The tour schedule can be found here.