When faced with a cancer diagnosis, fear is typically the first reaction. Those diagnosed with cancer describe feeling numb, overwhelmed and alone. Thanks to the physicians and staff at the Riverview Hospital Cancer Center, you do not have to fight the battle on your own. At Riverview, some of the area’s best oncologists, nurses and staff practice the art of healing every day, using the most advanced technologies available in cancer diagnosis and treatment including PET/CT and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT). Our expert team will guide you through your journey from diagnosis through recovery.
Riverview Hospital Cancer Center has been recognized as a leading cancer care center in the Midwest through its Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation by the American College of Surgeons. Riverview is the only hospital in Hamilton County to achieve this prestigious distinction. This designation is awarded only to programs that demonstrate a strong commitment to providing the highest-quality cancer care, and undergo a rigorous evaluation process and review of their performance.
Receiving care at a CoC-accredited cancer program hospital such as Riverview Hospital ensures the patient will receive:
- Quality care close to home.
- Comprehensive care offering a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best cancer treatment options available.
- Access to cancer-related information and education.
- Access to patient-centered services, such as psychosocial distress screening and navigation.
- Options for genetic assessment and counseling, and palliative care services.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
- Assessment of treatment planning based on evidence-based national treatment guidelines.
- Information about clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Follow-up care at the completion of treatment, including a survivorship care plan.
- A cancer registry that collects data on cancer type, stage and treatment results, and offers lifelong patient follow-up.
For More Information
Riverview Hospital Cancer Center
395 Westfield Road
Complimentary Colorectal Cancer Screening Kit
Complete this questionnaire to find out if you are eligible to receive a complimentary colorectal cancer screening kit from the Riverview Hospital Cancer Center.