What to Bring
At Riverview, weíve watched plenty of parents arrive well-prepared, and others - well, not as much. Thatís why we advise you pack your suitcase in plenty of time, and make sure you bring these items.
- The camera(s), still and/or video
- The names and phone numbers of people you want to call with the news
- Comfortable clothes (Sorry, but you probably wonít be in those pre-pregnancy clothes just yet.)
- If you plan on nursing, a top that allows you to do so easily. And donít forget the nursing bra and pads.
- An outfit for the baby to wear home (including a t-shirt, something for the feet, and, depending on the time of year, a hat and/or coat)
- Toiletries. We can provide ďthe basics,Ē but if you want to feel somewhat like your old self again, youíll want to bring your favorites.
- The car seat. Itís a must.
To be sure you don't forget anything, download or print out our What to Take to the Hospital Chicklist (PDF).
For More Information
Physician ReferralPhone: 317-776-7450
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Fathers or partners may visit at any time.