Just a Heartbeat Away
Riverview is the only full-service hospital in Hamilton County to offer comprehensive cardiovascular care, 24/7 coverage with board certified interventional coverage for patients experiencing a heart attack, and Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting.
When it comes to matters of the heart, no one cares more about your health than Riverview. Riverview has the advantage of being able to provide heart care in a smaller, more human environment than larger hospitals, so we're able to provide a very personal experience for patients and their families.
Our team of board-certified cardiologists from Hamilton Heart and specially trained cardiology nurses and technicians ensure you receive quality care with the compassion and respect you deserve, close to home. Services Offered:
- Open Heart Surgery
- Diagnostic Services
- Interventional Procedures
- Disease Management
Are You at Risk?
It's time you know the facts. Heart disease is not just a problem that strikes men. Itís a far more serious problem for women. One out of every two women in Hamilton County is on the road to a heart attack.
What Are the Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease?
Risk factors of cardiovascular disease include:
- Increasing Age
- High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Cholesterol
- Physical Inactivity
- Substance Abuse
There are many other factors, like depression, poor nutrition, vitamin deficiencies, and infections, which can also put you at risk for heart problems. So, be kind to your heart. Talk to your doctor.
What Are the Warning Signs of a Heart Attack in Women?
Symptoms are milder. Typically without chest discomfort.
- Sudden onset of fatigue, weakness, body ache, or overall feeling of illness
- Constant indigestion or gas-like pain
- Nausea not relieved by antacids
- Dizziness or fainting
- Vomiting or mild, flu-like symptoms that worsens with activity
- Back discomfort or pain between the shoulder blades
- Sense of anxiety or impending doom
These symptoms are more pronounced in men, although they can occur in women.
- Pressure, squeezing, or stabbing pain in the center of the chest area
- Chest discomfort lasting more than a few minutes
- Pain spreading to shoulders, neck, jaw, or arms
- Pounding heart or change in heart rhythm
- Shortness of breath
- Clammy skin or paleness
- Unexplained weakness or fatigue
- Riverview Hospital
395 Westfield Rd
Noblesville, IN 46060
North / Tipton (25 min.) / Arcadia (15 min.) / Cicero (10 min.)
1. Turn onto IN-19 S/S 150 W and travel South
2. turn right at Logan St. in Noblesville
3. Take the 2nd left onto John St. In Noblesville
West / Lebanon (35 min.) / Westfield (17 min.)
1. Turn onto IN-32 E/E 176th St and continue East.
2. Turn right at Sheridan Ave
South / Indianapolis (35 min.)
1. Take 465 to the North
2. Take the I-69 exit and travel North on I-69
3. Take IN-37 N
4. Turn left at Conner St.
5. Turn left at John St.
East / Anderson (40 min.) / Muncie (1 hour)
1. Take 1-69 South
2. Take exit 19 toward IN-38 W
3. Turn right at IN-38 W
4. Turn left at IN-32 W
5. Turn left at John St.