Riverview Hospitalís Pulmonary Rehabilitation program encompasses disease management, exercise therapy, breathing retraining and educational programs for those with moderate to severe lung disease. This includes patients with COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, bronchiectasis, and other respiratory conditions. Our program is nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
Goals of Pulmonary Rehabilitation include:
- Enhance ability to perform activities of daily living
- Reduce symptoms for those with chronic lung disease
- Increase knowledge about respiratory disease and its management
- Reduce hospitalizations and use of medical resources
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Improve overall quality of life
- Establish self confidence, reduce fear and anxiety, and enhance general well-being
- Develop an individualized plan for you and your family to help manage identified risk factors and make the necessary lifestyle adjustments
For More Information
395 Westfield Road
Noblesville, IN 46060
Monday through Friday
6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Riverview Health Park
146th and Hazel Dell Parkway
Carmel, IN 46033
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8 a.m to 4:30 p.m.