World-Class Orthopedic Care, Close to Home
Riverview Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has everything a person with bone, muscle or joint pain needs to feel better again. We offer you the very latest in orthopedic care, including:
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
If surgery does become necessary, our leading edge surgical approaches, including the innovative and customized Signature Knee, offer less discomfort and a quicker recovery.
Our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center Offers:
- Trauma care
- Joint Care & Replacement Surgery
- Leading-Edge Services
- Signature Knee
- Oxford Knee
- On-Cue Pain Management System
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Upper extremity (arm) treatment
- Lower extremity (leg) treatment
- Return to Work Program
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
What Is Orthopedics?
Orthopedics is the branch of medicine concerned with diseases, injuries and conditions of the musculoskeletal system, or the body’s muscles and skeleton, including the joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
The Riverview Orthopedic team is made up of physicians and other health care professionals who provide comprehensive orthopedic services. Their expertise provides treatment and care of diseases, injuries, fractures and pain.
What are the most common orthopedic symptoms?
- Pain, swelling or stiffness in joints
- Difficulty using or moving a joint in a normal manner
- Warmth, bruising or redness in an injured area
- Obvious deformity in an injured area
Riverview Referral Line
395 Westfield Road
Noblesville, IN 46060
For additional helpful information, visit the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons website.