The Riverview Emergency Center provides care 24 hours a day, seven days a week in a spacious 15,000-square foot center on the Riverview Hospital main campus.
5-Star Emergency Center
Riverview is the only 5-Star Emergency Center in Hamilton County. This means the 350 members of our medical staff have the utmost confidence in the specialty-trained emergency medicine physicians who provide the finest care in a timely and professional manner. Other care providers in Emergency include advanced life support trained nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
The Riverview Emergency Center features quick registration as soon as you enter the facility. Patients are then triaged immediately and escorted to a private room to be seen by a physician and complete registration. We treat your needs with the respect you deserve. And, as efficiently as possible.
The Riverview Emergency Center offers:
- The latest telemetry equipment so patient conditions can be monitored accurately, efficiently, and without interruption.
- Private rooms are equipped with television and wireless Internet access.
- A private, comfortable lounge for family members.
- Special children’s treatment rooms for our littlest patients.
- An exam room created especially for assault victims who are treated by nurses certified in caring for their special needs.
For More Information
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Phone: 317-802-3146 or 800-292-0973
Is the ER right for you today?
For a true medical emergency, call 911. Visit an ER if you are experiencing:
- Severe bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain or pressure
- Broken bones
- Partial or total amputation of a limb
- Trauma or injury to the head
- Sudden dizziness or difficulty seeing
- Severe abdominal pain