CarePoint Immediate Medical Care
Care When You Need It
From sports physicals to sore throats to minor mishaps, no appointment is necessary at Riverview Medical Group CarePoint.
- Treatment of minor cuts, sprains and strains
- Burn care
- X-rays and lab tests
- Sports, college and CDL physicals
- Cold and flu treatment
- Tetanus/Pertussis (Whooping cough) immunization
- Testing and treatment for Strep throat, urinary tract infections, mononucleosis and STDs
- Eye injury care
- Work-related injury treatment, CDL exams
- Asthma treatments
Cash, check, credit card; we assist in billing most insurance plans.
205 Noble Creek Drive
Monday: 8 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 11 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 11 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Sunday: 8 AM - 4 PM
For your convenience, Riverview Medical Group patient registration forms are available below. When you make your appointment, the receptionist will let you know which set of forms to complete.
Please download, print, and complete the applicable forms packet and bring the completed documents and your insurance card(s) with you to your appointment.