Riverview Hospitalís Cardiac Rehabilitation program encompasses disease management, exercise therapy and educational programs for those with coronary artery disease, symptoms of angina, those recovering from heart attack, and those who have had open heart surgery, angioplasty or stent placement. Cardiac Rehabilitation is also beneficial for people living with heart failure or Cardiomyopathy.
Goals of Cardiac Rehabilitation:
- Supervised recovery after a cardiac event, heart attack, or open heart surgery.
- Reduced hospitalizations and assistance in managing symptoms of heart failure.
- Decreased risk of another cardiac event.
- Support from professional staff to guide you back to your activities of daily life.
- Improve stamina and endurance to allow you to meet your personal goals.
- Improve blood cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels for optimal health.
- Establish self confidence; reduce fear, anxiety, and depression as you progress through the program.
- Develop an individualized plan for you and your family to help manage identified risk factors and make the necessary lifestyle adjustments for lifelong health.
For More Information
395 Westfield Road
Noblesville, IN 46060
Monday through Friday
6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Riverview Health Park
146th and Hazel Dell Parkway
Carmel, IN 46033
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8 a.m to 4:30 p.m.