Riverview Hospital provides a full range of nursing services through Medical-Surgical, Critical Care, Acute Rehabilitation, Cardiac Care, Maternity, Emergency, and Surgery departments. In the nursing units at Riverview, the delivery system varies from total are to modular or team nursing, so the needs of the patient and family can be met by a variety of caregivers. The majority of our nursing staff is comprised of Registered Nurses who direct patient care. Additional Nursing Services staff members are Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Surgical Technicians, and Unit Secretaries.
Registered Nurses also work in a variety of physicians' offices through Riverview Medical group (physician services) and in our CarePoint Immediate Medical Care facilities in Hamilton County. Registered nurses are the largest group of healthcare professionals practicing at Riverview Hospital. RNs coordinate the delivery of patient care through strong clinical judgment skills.
- Consulting with a variety of healthcare providers, such as Physicians, Pharmacists, Social Services, and Rehabilitation Therapists, regarding the plan of care for each individual patient.
- Caring for individuals who have physical, emotional, psychological, social and spiritual needs from a variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Providing complex patient care that includes assessments, treatments, medication administration, education, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Directing individual team members in providing supportive patient care
Riverview Hospital recognizes that successful patient care is the result of a positive work environment for our staff and strong sense of teamwork. Exceptional career opportunities are available for those professionals who demonstrate our Work Life Values:
- Customer Focus
- Leadership at all Levels
- Respect for Individuals, Honesty and Integrity
- Continuous Quality Improvement
Riverview Human Resources
Lower Level 395 Westfield Rd.
Noblesville, IN 46060