Riverview Hospital Foundation is pleased to offer the Bray Scholarship to deserving students in the Hamilton County. Riverview Hospital Foundation has awarded seven Hamilton County students with the Dr. and Mrs. Malcolm Bray Medical Scholarship. Each recipient was awarded a $1,000 scholarship.
Throughout their over 40 years of support to Riverview Hospital, the Brays served as volunteers, members of the Foundation board and strong philanthropists. Dr. and Mrs. Brays legacy continues to reach out to the community through the scholarship they established in 1993 to aid students who wish to pursue a career in the medical field. Since its inception, more than 125 students have received the Dr. and Mrs. Malcolm Bray Medical Scholarship.
The 2012 Dr. and Mrs. Malcolm Bray Medical Scholarship recipients are:
- Carmel High School Mohammad Issa
- Fishers High School Alaina Werling
- Hamilton Heights Erin Rosenthal
- Hamilton Southeastern Abigail Hamilton
- Noblesville High School Kaitlyn Lovitt
- Sheridan High School Kelsie Evoy
- Westfield High School Kayla Effinger
For More Information
395 Westfield Road
P.O. Box 220
Noblesville, IN 46061